Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search, not much info... does anyone happen to know of ANY other wheels that would bolt up to a Gen5?

I hate tri-spoke wheels, and i also want to have a set of wheels powdercoated without any downtime on my bike, and gen5 spare wheels also very expensive here... so it would be a win-win if i found something else that fit.

Cannot afford marchesinis or galespeed etc at the moment

Otherwise ill just take my stockers off and have them coated and take a taxi for a couple days ;)

·
Registered
80 Posts
I did a search, not much info... does anyone happen to know of ANY other wheels that would bolt up to a Gen5?

I hate tri-spoke wheels, and i also want to have a set of wheels powdercoated without any downtime on my bike, and gen5 spare wheels also very expensive here... so it would be a win-win if i found something else that fit.

Cannot afford marchesinis or galespeed etc at the moment

Otherwise ill just take my stockers off and have them coated and take a taxi for a couple days ;)
Core Moto is coming out with a new set of wheels we are a dealer for them great wheels amazing quality , cheaper then Marchesni and Galespeed, you can also go with a set of OZ wheels not the GASS but you can do peiga set which are super nice. We run the OZ GASS RSA wheels on our build, but legit look at the coremoto they are FIRE!!!!

·
Я - Ребен&#108
2021 ZX10R Street & 2016 ZX10R KRT Race build
3,753 Posts
Pictures?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Core Moto is coming out with a new set of wheels we are a dealer for them great wheels amazing quality , cheaper then Marchesni and Galespeed, you can also go with a set of OZ wheels not the GASS but you can do peiga set which are super nice. We run the OZ GASS RSA wheels on our build, but legit look at the coremoto they are FIRE!!!!
I would like to see these wheels as well. Any links, pics, or price for a set?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have a set of oz wheels from my gen4 for sale if you're interested. The rear is a direct bolt on but the front needs different spacers and rotor spacers still cheaper though. Pm me if you're interested

·
Registered
333 Posts
I have a set of oz wheels from my gen4 for sale if you're interested. The rear is a direct bolt on but the front needs different spacers and rotor spacers still cheaper though. Pm me if you're interested
Post it up in the classifieds, im sure a lot of people would be interested.

·
Registered
778 Posts
I've always wondered if any of the recent Z1000 sport touring wheels would fit. A starting point would be to see if they run wheel speed sensor rings like our bikes. I'll bet they're a lot heavier but they're a 5 star and look pretty nice.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have a set of Zx10 Gen 5 wheels I'm thinking of listing (stopped racing so don't need spare sets).
Make me an offer, with the exchange rate US/CAD, I'm sure it would make sense to have a spare set of rims.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a set of Zx10 Gen 5 wheels I'm thinking of listing (stopped racing so don't need spare sets).
Make me an offer, with the exchange rate US/CAD, I'm sure it would make sense to have a spare set of rims.

thanks, but im in thailand, the shipping alone would make it crazy expensive.

·
Я - Ребен&#108
2021 ZX10R Street & 2016 ZX10R KRT Race build
3,753 Posts
when is expected release of the wheels John ?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Pictures? cost?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts