Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Just picked up my 2014 ZX10 about a month ago. I currently have a Bazzaz ZFI, M4 street slayer slip on, and am sending out my ECU to Archer next Monday for him to do the aggressive flash to it. It won't hurt to run both, will it? After I get the new ECU installed I plan on having it tuned again. Also, Shouldn't a shop always tune a bike to the AFR? A local shop in Evansville Indiana told me that they just tune the bike to what the computer gives out. Does that seem legit?

·
Formerly "bms"
416 Posts
Hey guys. Just picked up my 2014 ZX10 about a month ago. I currently have a Bazzaz ZFI, M4 street slayer slip on, and am sending out my ECU to Archer next Monday for him to do the aggressive flash to it. It won't hurt to run both, will it? After I get the new ECU installed I plan on having it tuned again. Also, Shouldn't a shop always tune a bike to the AFR? A local shop in Evansville Indiana told me that they just tune the bike to what the computer gives out. Does that seem legit?
You're good man.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,541 Posts
You better hurry! He stops selling them on the 26th of this month!

Yeah, you're fine. In fact, that's the perfect combo to get the fueling set up for your bike without having to send the ECU out a couple times.

·
Registered
27 Posts
You can ask archer to put the m4 map in the ecu which is what I did. It'll help you out until you get an actual tune. I have the exact same set up except I put in the ZFI+AFI cause no one around here tunes bazzaz apparently.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts