Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay fellas, I've read all the threads about exhaust, etc, but I'm still not too sure which exhaust I should get. I've narrowed it down to either a full Arata Ti exhaust and a full Sato Ti exhaust. I think they both look equally good and I'm sure the sound is comparable. I guess I'm just wondering what you guys think is a better system (performance, materials, build, etc.). Thanks

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
I agree either way your going to have a winner

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm, well from the prices I've found on the internets it's about the same there too. I guess I'll just have to pick one. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Akro or Muzzy not considered after reading all the threads? Interesting.....

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I own a Arata slipon. If I were to buy a full system (very tempting) it would be either an Arata or Akra Evo2. Whatever you decide you'll end up w/ a great pipe so don't sweat it.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would like an Akro but it's too spendy. I have a full Muzzy on my 7r and I like it but I haven't seen a full Ti Muzzy system for the 10r, only ones with SS headers.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Maybe this will help. I had a sound clip also, i'd have to find it or I can make another if you like. Would need a place to host it though.

AFMEDIC

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the pics afmedic. Looks good. The pipe from my full Muzzy on the 7r touches the bottom fairings and melted it a little. Has anyone experienced this on the 10 with any particular exhausts?

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
One thing to remember about the Sato, it looks like ass.

Sorry, had to spit out my opinion. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
I would have to say the that Ti-force makes some sick ass looking cans. Evey woman I know that has seen a Ti-Force can with the flame fade job says its the shit and tell me how I should get that for my bike

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
dr_wookiee said:
Thanks for the pics afmedic. Looks good. The pipe from my full Muzzy on the 7r touches the bottom fairings and melted it a little. Has anyone experienced this on the 10 with any particular exhausts?
yeah, i have an arata full and it did touch the bottom fairnig a bit and melted a little bit on the fairing, never went all the way thru the plastic, thought about cutting the fairing a bit but it was in a bad place to remove plastic for strength issues...gotta say i was not too happy about it...

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
My muzzy ss f/s touches the bottom fairing. Pisses me off! I want fit and performance. I would definately go arata. I'm thinking of selling my muzzy for an arata.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So do most people just install the pipe, put the fairings on, start it up and let it melt on and leave it? I don't really want to do that. It would make me cry at night.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Not much you can do about it. Shim the fairing away from the pipe. Maybe some header wrap.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts