·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
graph??

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, while I believe it, thousands won't being from the maker of the system, so I usually wait til I have done one myself and post that, but I'm sure they'd have it up on their website if you wanna see it. If they don't, I'll put it on my site and link to it from that. give me a sec.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow, thanks AB. I'm here nearly every day although only post when I have some news or canhelp someone. But thanks heaps.

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Birdman said:
wow, thanks AB. I'm here nearly every day although only post when I have some news or canhelp someone. But thanks heaps.
Geez dude, you always have some great info to pass along, and you're very knowledgeable. I might be asking for some tips when my Sato gets here in a week. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Afterburner said:
Geez dude, you always have some great info to pass along, and you're very knowledgeable.
correct you are AB!! at times its kinda hard to read birdman's antics/scarcasm within posts but i know in the end he's doing his level best to be concise while being informative.

BD

·
Registered
108 Posts
You gotta love arata! Ive always liked there exhaust, you have to see one in person so really appriciate the quality.It looks good on the 06' and i dont like the undertail,but for those that do this has gota be the best looking.I almost got an arata for my 05' but i decided to try the devil sb2 high mount.Devil also looks good on the 06'

·
Registered
475 Posts
damn look at the a/f ratio after the pipes are installed!!!really would pick up a few more with a p/c/ and a custom map.it maybe be possible to smooth out the midrange and remove the dips too.good job arata.i need to send my bike to carpenter asap.(05):eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Looks real good IMO

1 - 20 of 39 Posts