Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arata have now released the MAD BLACK mufflers for all models. They are black anodised Ti. They look pretty trick, and give the black look (CF) but with the durability of Ti. Pic below.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
That is BADASS! Do they have it in the shorty style yet?

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Not for me. Kinda looks like someone spray painted it. I like the natural Ti color of my Gixxer's system way better.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You'd have to check with the site vendors etc, as what ever I'd say is in Oz $'s. Won't mean much to you guys. They look way better in the flesh though. Put one on a black 600RR yesterday and it blended with the bike so well. Very very nice.

Dunno about the shorty style yet. If you check out the site, if it's an option there, then there's your answer.

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Nice.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
I like it.

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Don't think it's appropriate in my opinion as prices do change. I wouldn't post them. They never post their prices on here either they always PM the prices. just my .02

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
looks sick...i got a black mircon hi mount on my bike and i hate it cuz it looks fuggn purple in some light.....i think this pipe would save the day!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
"looks like it might easily get scratched or show scratches."

That's a good point, and Ti is pretty easy to mark anyway. The pipes I've done so far are on 600RR's so they'll get hit hard with stones etc from the rear tyre. Will keep you updated. On the other hand I'm sure Arata woulod have tested them for durability before putting them out for sale, so, either way, will let you know.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts