Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I really like my Arata on my 12. I saw one side by side with an Akropovic and the Arata was just so much prettier, particulary inside the collector. I don't think it is "the most powerful" pipe on any bike (IIRC for the 12R it is the stepped Hindle) but it is always close. After I remove the KLEEN air system I am getting it dyno'd and tuned in early to mid-November. Will have more specific info then if you want numbers.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is the most powerful pipe on many bikes dude. And as the graph up top shows there aren't too many systems that give you 12 more h.p over a slip on on ANY bike (CBR954 the exception), But glad your happy. Yeah, post your results, but a before and after would have been more useful. Not too many believe you when you say they are better made than the Akra's, but as you can now see..................

·
Registered
13 Posts
Arata's are sooo sweet. I'm lovin the sound and HP output from mine. And since they have been discounting BIGTIME they are seriously cheap now. WR

Just look at those welds...look how sweet the flange is and the thickness of the collar...QUALITY!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Nice graph, great increase in torque as well !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts