Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just thought Id let all you 08 owners know about this baby, had her installed yesterday and my god its amazing, the sound is very clean and not to noisy and good power mid to high.

Attachments

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Bad ass system, should run and buy a 1 piece race lower asap though

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Nice.
If it is anything like mine the sound will change with a few thousand miles on it. Much better..

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
Very nice exhaust. Bike looks good with that. Any sound clips?

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Looks really incomplete without the lower fairing.

·
Registered
256 Posts
my honest opinion is...........i like most exhaust besides the akra. the akra's make good power and are good quality but i think they are just overrated and "played out" already. everybody has to say....get the akra! i think the leo vince's/aratas are just as good and less expensive too. plus you dont look like everyone and there mama with their akras

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks really incomplete without the lower fairing.
what is it with this fairing drama? :dontknow: for me having the fairing the way it is is just fine, I do not trick my bikes out for looks, its all about the go and that for me is primary. so yes it looks different but the handling is as ever... class.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
How much does that exhaust cost? I'm sure the lower fairing could be fabbed to work and it does look really good otherwise, also it looks like it has an o2 sensor bung already in it for bazzaz users.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts