Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Just try different maps from the PC site. They'll be as close or as far off as someone else map etc. What do you think of that system?

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
I thought Dan Kyle had a map available? I think he does. It isn't for the TRE but in my uses the TRE maps arent' that much different. i believe the TRE is for below 5500 rpms so just dont be there expept in first and you are all good.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
One of the best movies ever.

"Tobacco is a stimulant, we Amish can't have stimulants." - "What do you think coffee is?" -"Huh, Oh well...." and so on to the bong in the back seat.

So many levels in that movie. Or -"no he was sniffing glue in the parking lot."

"Munsened out here in the middle of nowhere."

For some reason my friends dad has or had the exact drinking hat with the jack bottle on one side and the coke can on the other.

He had some other scripts and junk too, was starting a collection I guess.

Amish- be sure to check this thread for alternatives to the standard dynojet maps: http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7579

I also have a TRE but just a slip on so without busting out for a true custom map, I haven't felt the need for a PC3. Maybe if I had a full exhaust I'd be more tempted but I'd want a custom map either way.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Yep, One of the funniest I've seen. "look out everyone, there's a giant shit cloud coming."

And didn't ya wanna just punch Bill Murray in the freakin head about 11ty times? haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts