Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm looking to upgrade the Yoshi system my '04 came with (only 4 HP from a full system and PC ???) to an Arata system. I've heard from a supplier that they have had issues with cracking welds. Has anyone had any problems or are they trying to steer me onto another brand they probably have on the shelf?

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
This is the second time that I've heard rumors like that. However, I have never, ever, seen an Arata have construction issues.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I have an Arata system and I can assure you it is of the highest quality. The welds are perfect and I have not had any issues with my exhaust.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I had an Arata on my 12R.. TOP QUALITY PIPE..... The welds are true art work... You can't go wrong..

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
you can never go wrong with a akra, arrow, beet. Just better have the money to shell out

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
I know I'm just repeating but I've had an Arata carbon fiber/titanium pipe on my 10 for almost 3 years. It's the highest quality pipe I've ever seen. No problems at all. The welds are truly a work of art. I was in awe of the pipe when I got it.

Akrapovic is a top quality pipe as well but only equals an arata at best. You would be exceptionally pleased with either pipe. Aratas are a little more unique though.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Arata is the pipe the WSBK Kawi team is running on their ZX10R. If its good enough to be used in world superbike its probably a good pipe.

·
Registered
239 Posts
i wasted time looking at 1000rr.net and i didnt see any post in fact they were recomending the exhaust to one another can you scam some pics to prove this i would like to see this crack you speak of.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts