Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got this helmet as a present and it's too big for me. I lost a lot of weight lately and now I have a peanut head.

This is a Arai Vector Web Medium helmet. Brand new, never worn. It comes with an arai bag. PM me with offers but don't be dicks cause this is an expensive helmet and I will not give it away for pennies.

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The outside sticker is wrong. The inside says M and I tried it on and it's a Medium for sure.

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
What's the production date? Realistically, how much do you want to get?
You know you can get larger cheek pads too, my Quantum II was a little loose and 35mm pads snugged it right up.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It says 08/07 on the strap. I am not sure if it's Aug/07 or July/08. I have a small head and it's too big on that part. If I got larger pads it would just push my cheeks in. I crashed racing last year and this year with a Medium helmet and I got knocked out because my head moved so I am not taking another chance with a Medium. I tried small and that's what I need.

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
Absolutely LOVE that helmet. :love10: Too bad I have a friggin fat head, I need a large or bigger to fit my melon. :sad:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Last chance $400 plus shipping, brand new, never worn and did I mention that it's wicked awesome. If no one wants it it's going on ebay tonight.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts