Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Arai RX-7 Corsair Randy

799 views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  K7ZX10RGuy 
#1 · (Edited)
I am putting the feelers out about possibly selling the above helmet. It is a possibility that I may not need this helmet any more as I purchased it to get back to the track. Getting to the track may not happen anytime soon.

Helmet is an XL in size. Been worn only once as a test fit at the store....never a drop of sweat in it...it is as good as brand new. it will come in and Arai box (if i can find it:badteeth:), with a clear visor and a helmet bag/sock.

Looking to get $520obo shipped to lower 48 if i do decide to let this thing go. PM me with your offer if interested. Will accept paypal, cash (if local) or a mailed cashiers check.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
:bump:

It does say "Or Best Ofer" guys...i am not that firm on the price...If interested, PM me some offers to make me let go on this thing.:thumbsup:

#3 ·
I think it may have something to do with the size.... :dontknow:

#4 ·
:lol:

haha...you are probably right. Not too many "Big Domed" riders out there i suppose:lol::crackup::badteeth:

#5 ·
:crackup: But aren't the shells the same size for the L & XL That may be a selling point.... could always switch out the inner liner.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.