Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
No, you just needed an excuse to make another post.....
Dude, you are the one that is craving post counts. Quit stalkin Tym10ER.

Reactions: TMY10ER

·
Registered
128 Posts
Seriously? Look at my post count and PPD genius. Nah, just calling dude out since no one else will. His posts are about as useless and pointless as mine. He is obviously the one craving post counts and you obviously have your head up his a$$.:headshake

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
^^^somebody has a man crush^^^
:spit:.....that's what i'm starting to think?:dontknow:
thanks man, he's a fuggin troll
Seriously? Look at my post count and PPD genius. Nah, just calling dude out since no one else will. His posts are about as useless and pointless as mine. He is obviously the one craving post counts and you obviously have your head up his a$$.:headshake
call me out?!:lol: why don't you stop following me around the forum like a bitch in heat. you are a wart on the ass of this forum and i can't wait for the day that your sorry a$$ gets banned for good!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Your calling me a troll? Are you forgetting your pictures are in your profile? My big toe is more attractive than you hahah. Wanna settle this once and for all? Post up a date stamped picture of your rear tire, ill do the same.....Now shut up, get outta your moms basement, and get a job.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Ahhh, an Internet tough guy, very original.
Huh? How am i trying to be a tough guy? Think before you type please. How am i following this guy around? You cant get away from him! He has a useless comment in EVERY SINGLE thread, dude is like an ugly, clown, squid, hack, freakin plague...

·
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Ahhh, an Internet tough guy, very original.
exactly, i'm done even wasting time with this punk.....It's seriously almost comical at this point!:lol: he seems very "needy" though? i bet ya almost anything he's STILL getting picked on so an internet forum is the only place he can come and try to let his nuts hang for once in his pathetic life without taking the risk of getting them hacked off. is that about right felon? (or should i call you FELINE?...seems MUCH...MUCH more fitting) time stamp that :asshole:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Dude, quit beating around the bush. I could care less what anyone on here thinks of me obviously. Your wanna talk crap, back it up....thats all im asking for. Your obviously not gonna do it cause your rear tire has bigger chicken strips then that giant head of yours. You were challenged, you backed down. I win. End of story

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Huh? How am i trying to be a tough guy? Think before you type please. How am i following this guy around? You cant get away from him! He has a useless comment in EVERY SINGLE thread, dude is like an ugly, clown, squid, hack, freakin plague...
Sorry, my bad. I meant Internet dipshit!

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Dude, quit beating around the bush. I could care less what anyone on here thinks of me obviously. Your wanna talk crap, back it up....thats all im asking for. Your obviously not gonna do it cause your rear tire has bigger chicken strips then that giant head of yours. You were challenged, you backed down. I win. End of story
Seriously dude, when "my chicken strips are smaller than your chicken strips" enter an argument you lose straight away.
The fact that you were called a troll and say how good looking you are too makes you lose once more.

In the words of Michael Jackson please......"Just beat it!" :thumbsup:

Reactions: TMY10ER

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
seriously dude, when "my chicken strips are smaller than your chicken strips" enter an argument you lose straight away.
The fact that you were called a troll and say how good looking you are too makes you lose once more.

In the words of michael jackson please......"just beat it!" :thumbsup:
:+1:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Seriously dude, when "my chicken strips are smaller than your chicken strips" enter an argument you lose straight away.

In the words of Michael Jackson please......"Just beat it!" :thumbsup:
Huh? I never commented on how good looking i am. Although i am:thumbsup: I did comment on unnattractive TMY10R is after he called me a troll. Also, i dont have ANY chicken strips. I am enjoying getting under his lame tattooed skin thought:mrgreen: I just wish that half the people that are PM'ing me and agreeing that TMY10R is a total lame postwhore douche would post up too hahahahah

·
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Huh? I never commented on how good looking i am. Although i am:thumbsup: I did comment on unnattractive TMY10R is after he called me a troll. Also, i dont have ANY chicken strips. I am enjoying getting under his lame tattooed skin thought:mrgreen: I just wish that half the people that are PM'ing me and agreeing that TMY10R is a total lame postwhore douche would post up too hahahahah
the last thing you're doing is getting under my skin bro, you're coming off as a complete douche is what you're doing here (which i'm quite sure only comes 110% natural to you though so no big suprise)... and i too wish that those members would speak their mind if they feel the same way you do, cause if it's any of the "new breed" of members that have came onto this board just to talk out their ass 99% of the time and stir shit up then i could honestly care less.tell them to post up since you have such a huge following of fellow trolls, start you a thread since you haven't contributed shit to this forum from day one.aside from your professional lip service so far man. that's a damn fact!!! you talk shit to and about everyone from what i've seen so far and we don't need people like you on this forum, the mods already know it and as i said before......i look forward to the day when you are banned and gone for good.now..........

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
Dude, why dont you get out of your parents basement and actually contribute something to society instead of posting on this site ALL DAY, everyday. Peace out. I won. Im done with your toe face.

·
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dude, why dont you get out of your parents basement and actually contribute something to society instead of posting on this site ALL DAY, everyday. Peace out. I won. Im done with your toe face.
Thank God!!!!!! you win!!! yippee you're a wiener!!! good for you.

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
I could care less what anyone on here thinks of me obviously.
Then why are you here ? :dontknow:

You are out of line. It does not matter if someone post alot.
It doesn't give you the right to belittle them.

Please grow up :idea:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.