Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Hayden wired Corsair and the bottom trim has come off. Anyone have a contact number for Arai? I submitted it through their website, but I would like to call them and see if they will replace the trim piece. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
I have an Aria Qunatum and a Corsair and the trim came loose on both of mine. I just glued it back in place. No big deal IMHO. I was more disappointed that my Corsair color faded badly and their warranty adjustment on a new helmet wasn't worth doing.

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
The Mrs and her parents just bought me an Arai Jolly Roger corsair for my birthday - I will definitely keep an eye out for this. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I contacted Arai on their website. You have to create a log in and then start a trouble ticket. They said that they will fix it for me. I will have to send the helmet to them, but I can manage seeing that I am a helmet addict. If anyone else has problems with their Arai trim, you should get them to fix it right. You paid enough for the helmet! Here is their reply.

Arai 5/14/2008
Bradlee, There was a batch of trim made with too much petroleum in it so we will replace the trim for any helmet manufactured after 5/99 under warranty in our Pa. location. Please let me know if this is what you want to do and I will give your the address and an RGA (return goods auth) number to ship to. Please advise. Thanks, Kathy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts