Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seeing if anyone would be interested in a trade for a Aprilla Tuono v4, I thought I was over the supersport period but I am not. Bike is clean and clear title never been dropped, you would be more than welcome to ride/inspect before the trade or meet at a mechanic of your choosing if you're interested!

Bike has never been dropped, has around 8200 miles (I do still ride it) comes with traction control, launch control, quick shifter. I have most of the oem stuff except the exhaust. If you're interested let me know! 386-451-5966 name is nick I've been a member of these forums for quite awhile, then went to the R1 forums under the same screen name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm located in Daytona beach Florida forgot that part!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just curious, why not trade it for an RSV4? The 2016's interest me, but Im just weary of their reliability. Good luck with the trade.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have it posted there as well! I've owned a kawi and Yamaha and this is my first Aprilla I have no real preference besides the supersport feel/look I love them all

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To be honest if I had my dream trade it would be for an EBR 1190Rx

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There's a yellow one in Orlando too but what they want is ridiculous. I appreciate you letting me know though! The one in Orlando is 8600 but they want another 2k for tax and title fee with my trade.

·
Registered
21 Posts
There's a yellow one in Orlando too but what they want is ridiculous. I appreciate you letting me know though! The one in Orlando is 8600 but they want another 2k for tax and title fee with my trade.

2k for my dream bike... I would do it.. at the end of the day, it's 2k... ! I am a buell fan as well, but just worried about parts availability in the future and all. Same with victory, sucks Polaris is dissolving them.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You're right but I just can't justify it right now, eventually! I've never owned a buell before but I hear amazing things. I saw the 1190rx in person and fell in love

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll trade for another nice gen 1 but would have to have cash on top!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
New front and rear sprocket and chain.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Brand new rear tire less than 40 miles (thank you piece of copper) oil changed as well. OBO

1 - 19 of 19 Posts