Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All,
I have a AP race caliper and bracket for sale. This will fit 2006-2007 ZX10R. We most of you know the benefits to this kit.(Lighter, easier, tire changes and looks super trick.) If not maybe this isn’t for you. This will fit the stock swingarm and any aftermarket wheels that fit the stock swingarm.
This kit comes with the following: Custom 12 O’clock designed bracket AP Race caliper (AP 4226) 2 TI mounting bolts extra set of pads. You can have this exclusive kit for $400 for everything. If you are serious about buying and you have any questions pm.

Cheers,

**** UPDATE ****

I still have the Caliper bracket. New Price is $150 for anodized black bracket. This can be used with any brembo ap race caliper. Any questions pm.
Will only fit 2006-2007 ZX10R

Attachments

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
ughhh why didnt you tell me you had this when I got the throttle off you lol.... will this mount to a 04-05 or would I have to get a different bracket? PM me if ya have any other goodies for sale to!

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have the bracket for 04-05 also.
Sorry lol

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
what else are ya holding out on me!!! That KIT throttle is a dream BTW!!! Thanks again!

P.S. what kinda rear rotor is that?

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Very nice indeed!
to bad i had to make my own bracket for my caliper, as i am guessing this would be the 65/64mm bolt spacing race caliper.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
what else are ya holding out on me!!! That KIT throttle is a dream BTW!!! Thanks again!

P.S. what kinda rear rotor is that?
I got some other goodies lol
that rotor was designed by me.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
is this sold?? pm me im interested

how much shipping to aus

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·