Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Woolrich software but I doubt that can do anything.
I just hate how I still get more movement under hard acceleration than I'm comfortable with.
Thought about ditching it and buying a GPR manual one.
Thoughts?

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,670 Posts
There's no changing settings. It's run off of a separate ECU that gets data from the main ECU, but the algorithms in the ECU are fixed and not changed.

So, spend the proper time to get the suspension, geometry, and handling properly adjusted before masking that shit up with some damper that gives you the ability to crank it way too tight. :headshake: IMO, the damper should be the last thing you need to be worrying about and unless you can beat TDH on the track, your time and money would be spent better in other areas of the bike to get it figured out. Oh, and you're not accelerating hard enough if the front wheel is still on the ground so any movement is probably from you holding the bars too tight. If the front wheel was up, you wouldn't have to worry about that. :lol:

Those are my thoughts since you asked. :badteeth: :hello:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Right right. I'll look into other suspension settings first. The front tire bounces and hovers though first three gears and each time it touches down its wobbles. Gets a lil scary at times. I'm sure a lot of it is me squeezing grips too tight.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,670 Posts
It don't take much to beat me at the track these days. :)
Lies I tell ya. All LIES!!! :notworthy: If I could wear a helmet yet and was at a track with you, I'd put that theory to the test because I don't have that much to give ya. :lol:

Right right. I'll look into other suspension settings first. The front tire bounces and hovers though first three gears and each time it touches down its wobbles. Gets a lil scary at times. I'm sure a lot of it is me squeezing grips too tight.
Dammit man. Land that front wheel straight and it won't wobble so much! :lol:
Putting a tighter damper on it to prevent the wobbling from a crossed up front landing will make that shit worse by transferring that movement into the frame and rear end. So the whole bike will twitch instead. I'm sure that's not what you're looking for. :helmet:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts