Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Don't waste our time with a vague post, just ask your real question.

And yes there are those with full Hindle systems. They do well when flashed/tuned. Hindle has been one of the highest performers in the past few years since their reinvention of themselves.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thinking of a full system from them...
and how many mm has the canister on the inlet.

just that...

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Thinking of a full system from them...
and how many mm has the canister on the inlet.

just that...
If you're getting a full system why does the canister inlet mm matter?

Well look here for what finish you want... https://www.woodcraft-cfm.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?search=action&category=HK02

Ask here about the tech specs as it's not listed anywhere...
https://www.hindle.com/index.php?route=information/contact

I know a place that gets 15-20% off on them if you're actually interested, however shipping to you may be tricky.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I already have a canister....

I asked them and they can sell me all but the canister at a good price...

and I have heard the zx10r do good power with those full systems.. was just interested in experiences.

shipping is not a problem, I have a Miami office and also travel to NY and MI often.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Do you have the Evo or Euro Oval canister? Cuz it'll mate up to their midpipe/headers. If you already have the midpipe, may not find the headers does that much for you unless you're just wanting to play with the tuning.

·
Registered
718 Posts
The Hindle stuff is a lot nicer than it used to be. Not a huge fan of the header though and at the same time i am.. Seems like a lot of guys are making really good power with it though. I wish someone would do a big comparison of the different systems to show the differences on the dyno. I hope I made the right choice with my big diameter arrow system

·
Registered
718 Posts
I already have a canister....

I asked them and they can sell me all but the canister at a good price...

and I have heard the zx10r do good power with those full systems.. was just interested in experiences.

shipping is not a problem, I have a Miami office and also travel to NY and MI often.
I'm in key West now. Was in Miami last sunday

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Victors did you do the 65mm one then... The normal is 60mm. Hindle is 57 to 60mm.

Enviado desde mi LG-D855 mediante Tapatalk
Arrow street header is 51 and full arrow normal is 60mm

Enviado desde mi LG-D855 mediante Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts