Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Chairman of the Board
16,049 Posts
Ive watched alot of it the last few years but I havent been able to watch any at all this year.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
I usually catch a couple of stages. My uncle competed in it also. Vin Denson :) ( a long time ago)

·
Registered
541 Posts
Just aint the same without Lance Roidstrong.

·
Registered
541 Posts
You got to be on something to do 2400 miles in 20 consecutive days. Protein and carb gels won't do it. Use what you want. But you still have to be in it to win it.
For sure! They should just let'em go at it, no restrictions..... Like Baseball in the early 2000's.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,049 Posts
You got to be on something to do 2400 miles in 20 consecutive days. Protein and carb gels won't do it. Use what you want. But you still have to be in it to win it.
:+1: I agree. Im pretty confident all those guys are using something other than beans and rice.

·
Registered
691 Posts
:+1: I agree. Im pretty confident all those guys are using something other than beans and rice.
For real. I rode 60 miles yesterday through the mountains and was dying. They do 150 through the mountains.

On another note, I wish we could get this guy on a Kawi

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
No, looks almost as boring as watching golf on tv

·
Chairman of the Board
16,049 Posts
UL I have watched very little of it. Just spent some time watchin what the peloton was doin the last couple of days but Im really clueless this year as to who is doing what.

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
UL I have watched very little of it. Just spent some time watchin what the peloton was doin the last couple of days but Im really clueless this year as to who is doing what.
Bottom line. Chris Froome who was Bradley Wiggins number 2 last year is leading in 2013. Froome will win this year.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts