Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hear green tube sweats brake fluid??? ANy one have any experience with these kits?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hooked on Phonics dude...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
300 Posts
I have it and it works great!!! I will take a pic and post it up. I had to concerns when I first installed it, I thought I would have to add fluid often, and the heat from the exhaust pipe might be a problem. Heat is not a problem at all and I have not filled it up once since install (3 months).
I do use my rear brake often.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have it and it works great!!! I will take a pic and post it up. I had to concerns when I first installed it, I thought I would have to add fluid often, and the heat from the exhaust pipe might be a problem. Heat is not a problem at all and I have not filled it up once since install (3 months).
I do use my rear brake often.
Thanks pics and input is appreciated. Want to install but want to ensure no problems with it.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I tried it and it did weep brake fluid. So I cut down the original rubber tubing. Sure I can't see how much fluid is there but it doesn't leak any longer

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
i made my own, all i did was remove the rear brake cylinder, and plug it with a wider screw, just screwed it on, and then zip tied it. works like a charm, track tested and approved.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts