Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Did you notice any difference with on/off throttle transitions?

I bought a graves throttle too and just installed it this weekend. I’ll have to wait a few weeks to get on track and try it out. I can tell the throw is better. I’m hoping the progressive opening point is improved too. My bike was pretty good before with off throttle transitions, but I’m shooting for great.

·
Registered
18 zx10r
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Did you notice any difference with on/off throttle transitions?

I bought a graves throttle too and just installed it this weekend. I’ll have to wait a few weeks to get on track and try it out. I can tell the throw is better. I’m hoping the progressive opening point is improved too. My bike was pretty good before with off throttle transitions, but I’m shooting for great.
I would say it has improved feel. Easier to modulate the throttle to about 50% then much steeper.

·
Registered
65 Posts
This is my throttle with 40 cam installed from accossato there are 43 and 45 cams included in the box I start with this one and maybe later go with 43 pretty sure I never use 45.
I marked the freeplay and WOT.
My bike used to have very snatchy throttle respons rolling on but that's more the fault of bad ecu tuning than throttle cam imo!
Now I had my bike tuned on dyno by someone who knows these bikes very well and it is much smoother to ride on track now also less engine braking wich makes the bike less nervous rolling of the throttle.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 zx10r
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Went to the track again yesterday. I love this throttle tube and how fast it gets to WOT. Was working relaxing my grip and this tube makes it much easier to do that. No wrist pain.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts