Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone use it??? says can run up to 30*F cooler..... they have it in a concentrated formula that you mix 20:1....... My bike runs cool enough right now but I'm gunna give it a try..... anyone else have any info? :thumbsup:

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I have used engine ice on a few bikes and that stuff works no doubt.... my bike stays cool enough cruising in the heat its only in the 152-158* range the 06-07 radiator keeps the bike super cool...... this stuff only wants you to mix it at 5% as well so you can do pretty much 4 bikes with on bottle.....

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
I used ice to, but it made little change here in Arizona. The motor got hot when idling, but once i got going. it drop off quick. i think engine ice is no longer approve here for track day. either plain water or water wetter.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Anyone use it??? says can run up to 30*F cooler..... they have it in a concentrated formula that you mix 20:1....... My bike runs cool enough right now but I'm gunna give it a try..... anyone else have any info? :thumbsup:
So how did you make out with this coolant? I'm giving this a try as well.

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
Dont want her gettin to cool,you will loose efficiently wouldnt you..

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Dont want her gettin to cool,you will loose efficiently wouldnt you..
I don't think any gen will have a problem with getting "to cool" :wink: and :thumbsup: to Tafkad he used the Search feature. :helmet:

bloo

·
Registered
356 Posts
I don't think any gen will have a problem with getting "to cool" :wink: and :thumbsup: to Tafkad he used the Search feature. :helmet:

bloo
A guy at the local speed shop here told me on e time that Water Wetter is basically just a form of liquid soap.. It makes the water slicker and the molecules flow faster so it displaces heat better than plain old water. That is just what I was told and I'm no chemist.

I don' know if it has any other additives to prevent corrosion. I use it in addition to Engine ICE and some coolant with distilled water. Seems to work well. <Speedy><

1 - 12 of 12 Posts