Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Big Daddy said:
i'll pass thanks. aren't the ones shown for auto application anyway?? :eyecrazy:

BD
I"ll just get some different banjo bolts if I can make them fit my bike. :beer:

What happens in april??

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Be sure to stock up on blinker fluid, muffler bearings and maybe an engine oil by-pass kit.

I love that site.

And a butt dyno only $399.00 some new products- passenger noise suppressor.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
ZX10Miami said:
Be sure to stock up on blinker fluid, muffler bearings and maybe an engine oil by-pass kit.

I love that site.

And a butt dyno only $399.00 some new products- passenger noise suppressor.

:crackup: :spit:

·
Registered
221 Posts
:crackup: you can even buy a flux capcitor for 175k. thats not bad!! i'm gonna start savin!!:crackup:

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
So...one time at band camp, seriously it was race school for trackday.
At the end of the classroom session, a guy raises his hand and asks, "so this racing line you are speaking of...will it be like a white line painted on the track or....?"

Cut to everyone looking over their shoulder making a mental note.
I really had to stop myself from asking, "what kind of bike are you riding?"

At least he asked though- true story.:helmet:

·
Registered
10 Posts
You're Kiddin Right?

You gotta be kiddin? You better hope you don't have brake fluid oozing out, ever. And how would you get too much pressure? I would guess the holes are for air flow to reduce fluid temp. I think it's a joke. Quality fluid won't have a problem with temp until it tries to boil. I think the pads would fade first. Save your money.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
semo zx10 said:
You gotta be kiddin? You better hope you don't have brake fluid oozing out, ever. And how would you get too much pressure? I would guess the holes are for air flow to reduce fluid temp. I think it's a joke. Quality fluid won't have a problem with temp until it tries to boil. I think the pads would fade first. Save your money.
:crackup: You think it's a joke? don't tell me the flux capicitor isn't real either.

ummmm look around the site- only the t shirts are real.

I like the check engine shirt- vaugest idiot light ever, yep- engine is still there.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
I think this is just a gimmick. I never think I get my brake fluid hot enough that they would require some cooling aid. Pass it on to the Busa guys they probably need it to all the weight to a halt.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
bkkninja said:
I think this is just a gimmick. I never think I get my brake fluid hot enough that they would require some cooling aid. Pass it on to the Busa guys they probably need it to all the weight to a halt.
Come on guys- drilled brake lines, enigine oil bypass kit, blinker fluid, how much more obvious can they be and still have it be funny.

I'm starting to understand how people fall for those $2900.00 zx10's on ebay.

I have an e-mail you may be intrerested in, something about a guy needing help claiming millions.

BTW- KaleCoAuto makes no guarantees of product delivery or functionality.
If you make or use any product like those described here, do so at your own risk.
KaleCoAuto assumes no responsibility because you don't get it.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
ZX10Miami said:
Come on guys- drilled brake lines, enigine oil bypass kit, blinker fluid, how much more obvious can they be and still have it be funny.

I'm starting to understand how people fall for those $2900.00 zx10's on ebay.

I have an e-mail you may be intrerested in, something about a guy needing help claiming millions.

BTW- KaleCoAuto makes no guarantees of product delivery or functionality.
If you make or use any product like those described here, do so at your own risk.
KaleCoAuto assumes no responsibility because you don't get it.

:+1:
...amazing how IGNORANT some people are.

·
Registered
242 Posts
anyone check out the muffler bearing ???

that thing rox

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
and incase anyone didnt figure it out yet all that shit is bogus its all fake sky hooks comon you cant really think thier is such stuff?

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Hey Lawdog, good find. There were a lot of things I needed and had been looking for. Just spent about $600 with them. Thanks again.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts