Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Actually I have ordered from them! Didn't buy tires but a pair of Icon Hooligan gloves. Found them on Ebay which they had posted for a great price. I originally bought a Large and needed a medium which they exchanged with no problems what so ever. VERY great costumer service and a pleasure to do business with. Highly recommend them to anyone.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
conspiracy said:
I just checked the site bro, Ridenow is still cheaper shipped even on individual tires. I guess most good priced tires comes form Arizona :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing info.

They owen a lot of cycle shops here in AZ. They also one of the most hated people to. There salemen tack on more money to the bill because its a popular bike. the shop has idiots working in the back. I live here and i don't order from them. it's good that you got your tires for a good price.

·
Registered
353 Posts
They had real good closeout price on shoei rf1000 helmets,but I can get a 190/50/17 qualifier cheaper at american motorcycle tire.150.95 shipped.

·
Registered
203 Posts
tires

do any of you guys order from sportbiketrackgear.com, part of sportbiketracktime.com track day org. I just got Power Races for $265 shipped. Now for your 10r's they will be a little more, due to the 190 rear. great customer service too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts