1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
524 Posts
Yep, just ran across them yesterday looking for a front stand on the LP web-site. Looks pretty slick, and not a bad price. Let us know how well you like them. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
33 Posts
I was going to order them as well, how much did they charge you for shipping. It doesn't show any amount on there cart.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't know, didn't show any shipping charge yet. So far just charged me 25.95.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
do post pics of those when you get them installed, i kinda like those for sure... wonder if those will blink at a normal flash rate ??

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thought that was the price for one? From what the site stated they were sold individually, not in pairs. I have been wanting a set too but would like to see them installed first.

·
Registered
411 Posts
why wouldn't they give an 'installed' pic too...?

+1 to posting a pic when you've installed 'em!!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Should look pretty good on the Gen 3, I must have gotten used to looking at the mirrors/turn signals on my 08 because the bulky signals don't even bother me anymore!!!

·
Gen 5 Now!!
1,136 Posts
i dont think they are dot approved though because i got 3 tickets in staten island on sunday going nj for the ama races. and 1 of them were for not dot approved turn signals but also had smoked intergrated taillight. cop was also being a d_ck because i was speeding 78 in a 50.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
i dont think they are dot approved though because i got 3 tickets in staten island on sunday going nj for the ama races. and 1 of them were for not dot approved turn signals but also had smoked intergrated taillight. cop was also being a d_ck because i was speeding 78 in a 50.
All the more reasons to keep the stock signals LOL....

·
Cross-Eyed Cat
339 Posts
i have the smoked led lights on already. i love them. they get rid of the huge oem t/s. here s some pics of mine :thumbsup:
Are those smoked ones bright when they flash? How are they compared to the stockers?

·
Registered
540 Posts
I take it they're front signals, correct? I think I'll pick up a pair.

·
Registered
411 Posts
they look okay... not as good as i was expecting...

i think i'll +1 to stickin to stock, cos no doubt my future holds more run-ins with the fuzz

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
well doing almost 30mph over the limit will do that to ya... :rolleyes::lol::headshake

did they come in a pair and how much was shipping?

·
Registered
107 Posts
How do the cops know those turn signals arent DOT approved?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well got my signals in today from LP. Definitely a improvement over the stock signals. it will hold me over for now till I change my mind and want to do something else, just need to get the fast blinking takin care of. I paid 25.95 that was for the pair and shipping.
I have one pic with stock signal on one side and aftermarket on the other to compare.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts