Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this rain lately has been just givin me a ton of time to think of random shit to do to my bike. I have the 05 magma and have started to black out as much as possible..and got the idea of using a black tail section or front fender or gas tank or i dont know...any experience with this type of thing, fittin 04 plastics on an 05?? pics??

thanks in advance

rain rain go away...or else ill have to ride my 10 anyway :eyecrazy:

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks alot badazz...i think if i could paint the bottom fairing red and the get ahold of a black tail and mid-fairing i think it would look choice....any takers with a black 04 wanna give it a shot? i think it would look just as sick with my plastcis on your bike as well....

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
should have just gotten green :)

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha...all set fixer but if we wanna swap plastics i think it would be a sight seein 2 xmas trees flyin down the hiway @ 170+

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
lol....only if I get to put lites on it tooo

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
great pic deths...reall allows me to see what i would do once i FIND SOMEBODY WILLIN!!!! i would paint the bottom flat black fairing kawa-magma, use a black front mid-fairing, paint the flat black subframe cover under seat kawa black, and finally paint the side pieces of the front fender kawa black and leave the magma on top alone and of course use the tail section u already got in ur case..hell, maybe even a red cowl. This WOULD DEF look sick for both bikes involved if the black 10 owner painted their same flat black pieces magma......ANY TAKERS??????

1 - 12 of 12 Posts