Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to put a super charger on my 06 but , talked to A&A today and (hopefully) there will be a kit out in the spring , i thought about a turbo but the are touchy and have consant issues , dont want to run nos i want more power , is a turbo the route im gonna have to go

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
A&A is the only one I know of that sells or is planning a kit. If you can't wait, I'd say yea the turbo. However, spring isn't thattttt far away and if supercharger is what you really want I'd say wait on it.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea probaby will just wait , just hate to wait that long in the season , like to do all mods over the winter, i really want an a&a kit , they have there hands full right now

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
yea probaby will just wait , just hate to wait that long in the season , like to do all mods over the winter, i really want an a&a kit , they have there hands full right now
Use the winter to build the motor for it, unless you were planning to leave it stock of course. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i had planned on it, was hoping to do it all at once , but if everything we wanted went as we planned it we would be on some island we own in the south pacific somewhere lol,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts