Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to find Dainese TRQ-Race Out boots. Anyone know a place that sells them for cheaper than the $300 I see them everywhere? I want to get them, but theyre kinda pricey for me so if I can find them cheaper Id jump on it. I checked with RidersDiscount already and they dont carry Dainese, so thats a no go. SportBikeTrackGear has them, butat $300. If anyone knows a place to check, let me know. Ive looked on eBay and a bunch of other sites that I dont remember off the top of my head too. Thanks guys

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I give that a try too. Hopefully she can. Those damn boots, everytime I see them I get pissed cuz theyre so gorgeous and I cant find em

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Google

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Im trying to find Dainese TRQ-Race Out boots. Anyone know a place that sells them for cheaper than the $300 I see them everywhere? I want to get them, but theyre kinda pricey for me so if I can find them cheaper Id jump on it. I checked with RidersDiscount already and they dont carry Dainese, so thats a no go. SportBikeTrackGear has them, butat $300. If anyone knows a place to check, let me know. Ive looked on eBay and a bunch of other sites that I dont remember off the top of my head too. Thanks guys
The price is part of the exclusivity of Dainese...

Thank goodness my wife got me a gift card for Cyclegear... Just got to get the difference and I'll be picking up a pair of boots this season. I may try the Sidi this time... I have a pair of Dainese boots, they are fantastic boots just very expensive...

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts