Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to make it to Starbucks before it's all over.
:sbucks:

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The biiboards dont state the time, just the date;
So I can sleep in then?
This is so confusing, why can't something of this magnatude have a decent time frame. Inconsiderate.

·
Banned
262 Posts
So I can sleep in then?
This is so confusing, why can't something of this magnatude have a decent time frame. Inconsiderate.
I do believe the good book say, no man knows the day and hour.

Funny that, being there are 2 different days and 24 different time zones going on as we speak around the planet. How could you know the day and hour?

But literaly interpreting the bible as you being precluded from knowing the day and hour, that would still allow you to know the week, month or year, I would guess. :dontknow:

There was a similar date set back in 1988. A NASA engineer and mathmetician came up with Septmeber 1988 as Judgement day and had all the exact dates of WW3 and everything and had some damn good reasons based on the bible, but we all know how that turned out. :spit:

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
FUK that noise!! this saturday is my B-Day!!!! oh well......we all gotta go one day!

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Funny that, being there are 2 different days and 24 different time zones going on as we speak around the planet. How could you know the day and hour?
Well I am going to be out of town anyways, so I'll probably miss it all. Hopefully someone can tape and post it up for Monday.

·
Banned
262 Posts
I saw a bumper sticker once that said;

Jesus is Coming Soon, and boy is he pissed.

I never knew there was a song about that. :thumbsup:

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 31 Posts