Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 2820 Posts

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am going to be at Ephrata this weekend (riding around PA all weekend). Anyone else from the area going to be in that neck of the woods?

Anyone from Philly in general?

Thanks,
Rich

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I'm not sure if I'm going to Ephrata but will probabley take a ride to the Tower City area, rt 125 on Sunday. Have you ever been up there? If not it's a must!!! The best road Pa has to offer up. The 125 trip is very popular after the ride to Ephrata, lots of bikes.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Myself and litrejunkie tear it up on 125. It's in my back yard so I ride it often. Shits ridiculous there. That road will make men outta boys for sure. Pull the trigger and h-a-n-g on!!! Ooh, I'm gettin' excited for Sunday!!!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
NATOR said:
Myself and litrejunkie tear it up on 125. It's in my back yard so I ride it often. Shits ridiculous there. That road will make men outta boys for sure. Pull the trigger and h-a-n-g on!!! Ooh, I'm gettin' excited for Sunday!!!
I think I may have met you before, are you running a blue 10?

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Yes sir.....I know of 3-4 green 10's there so I'm sure I've seen you there. I'm bringin' the usual crew this weekend plus a couple newbies. Hope I see you there. I'll be walkin' around screamin' "Yo ballzman!!!!" Hope to see you there man.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Yo Atom, just talked to a buddy of mine that used to make the run on his 1krr in 2 1/2 hours. traveling about 80 m.p.h.. The Jersey crew ususally shows up as well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey Rich,

I am about 30 minutes east of there. I am thinking of making a trip out on Sunday. Maybe I will see you there.

Little Man.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I'm pretty sure I'll be there. If you remember my bike is green with an 04 seat cowl that doesn't match. I'll be with my crew, 1000rr, gixxer 1, a zx7, and maybe some more. We'll have to hook up and go over the mountain so you can teach me that road, I've only run it about 3 times ever so you can imagine that I don't know it very well.
Atom,
It takes me 1 hour from York to get up there and from York to Baltimore a little less than an hour. My crew is meeting between 9:00 and 9:30 off the the Strinestown exit of Rt 83 (Northern York County). If your going to make the trip feel free to tag along.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
ballzman said:
I'm pretty sure I'll be there. If you remember my bike is green with an 04 seat cowl that doesn't match. I'll be with my crew, 1000rr, gixxer 1, a zx7, and maybe some more. We'll have to hook up and go over the mountain so you can teach me that road, I've only run it about 3 times ever so you can imagine that I don't know it very well.
Atom,
It takes me 1 hour from York to get up there and from York to Baltimore a little less than an hour. My crew is meeting between 9:00 and 9:30 off the the Strinestown exit of Rt 83 (Northern York County). If your going to make the trip feel free to tag along.
Oh hell yea I know who ya are!! Dang, it's hard to remember everybody sometimes. Your a cool dude for sure man. Let's hook up and run these bitches as they were intended instead of lookin' at 'em and saying how great they are. Till the day is done I'm freakin' exhausted for sure!! Oh, bring the chick in your avatar too!!!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Now we just have to get Rich, Atom, and Little Man to join up...I'd love to bring to bring my biatch in my Avatar but I think she would charge to much for an entire day :sex: :69: :bj: if ya know what I mean.

·
Registered
765 Posts
yeah im from lancaster pa wich is bout 15-20 minutes from there going to the breakfast run sunday morning give me a call if ur trying to ride 717-203-2546 me and my team leave bout 9am so call if ur trying to roll

·
Registered
350 Posts
hey guys,, i had things to do with family this weekend,,, let me know when you are doing the ride again,,, 443-623-7531,,, :eek:ccasion1

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Damn i wish i could've went! To bad my bike is in pieces!!! :headshake I usually go a couple times during the summer months every year. Last time i was there was sept. 04...

Hope yal had fun! U'll see me back there next year! :helmet:

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
So how is that bike coming Zig? Get the motor mounts figured out?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Wish you guys could've came up north with us to Rt 125, what a blast. Nator showed me the road like I've never seen it before, blurry! lol. What a blast it was. Anyone going up there be sure to post up and hook up with the local boys as they know this road well and I assure you its a blast.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Alright ballzman I'm blushin' thats enough of that!! It was a good day wasn't it? Can't wait till they get the whole thing freshly paved. Thats gonna be gooood!! Bean was kickin' azz on his sweet 7 too for sure!! C'mon you were ridin' the tires off your 10 and you know it!!! We rode it 2 more times after ya left and called it a day.

Oh by the way I ended up paying the vet bill for that lady who claimed my dog bit hers. Damn. That's a call I didn't need.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
That sucks you had to pay that man.
It's days like Sunday that keep me obsessed with this adrenaline rush we experience. All I've been thinking about is when my next trip will be. Bean had a blast for sure...he suprises me every time with the way he can keep up on that 7, dude sure knows how to push it. But pushing it is what your boy on the R6 does best, man he's quick on that little bike.
Till next time...I'll be sure to let you know the next time I'm coming up, hopefully I can get a few more of my boys to join us. It was a blast man, thanks for being a good host on your local roads.

1 - 20 of 2820 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.