Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gonna ride Saturday if anyone wants to to in the Phoenix area? PM me if you want to ride. A couple of people are going, but they are on 600's and all they talk about is how they should have bought a 1000....I'm kidding...kind of!

·
Beginner w/29k miles :o)
3,008 Posts
have a nice ride!!!!

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
I'll be at ECS Dyno on the early morning of the 7th, if all goes as planned. I'll hit you up with a PM a day or two before....... know of a good Hooters around those parts? :)

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we'll find

I'll be at ECS Dyno on the early morning of the 7th, if all goes as planned. I'll hit you up with a PM a day or two before....... know of a good Hooters around those parts? :)
somewhere with a target rich talented envirement to have a drink or whatever!!:wink:

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
"Target rich talented envirement" That's awesome. :)

I'll give you a shout for sure. My buddy is coming back for vacation too, and I'm torn with either doing a trackday with the bike on the 13th (firebird is running the west course), or a car trackday down @ Arroyo in NM. My buddy is more of a car guy; it could go either way. :) I'll drop you a line when I get back in the states.

Take it easy man

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You..

"Target rich talented envirement" That's awesome. :)

I'll give you a shout for sure. My buddy is coming back for vacation too, and I'm torn with either doing a trackday with the bike on the 13th (firebird is running the west course), or a car trackday down @ Arroyo in NM. My buddy is more of a car guy; it could go either way. :) I'll drop you a line when I get back in the states.

Take it easy man
Too...Happy Holiday's

V:eek:ccasion1

1 - 9 of 9 Posts