Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
I have a facebook but not a myspace :dontknow:

I think it took a while for facebook to grow because when it came out you could only join if you were in college, then it included HS, and now its everyone.

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
We could start a zx-10r group but we do have the forum which is much better anyway!

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a facebook but not a myspace :dontknow:
Same here, most myspace pages I've seen are not easy on the eye or the ear, I think it's more of a pick up tool.

We could start a zx-10r group but we do have the forum which is much better anyway!
There already is a zx-10r group but I don't think there's anyone from this forum. A forum is much better then yahoo or facebook groups anyway.

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
There already is a zx-10r group but I don't think there's anyone from this forum. A forum is much better then yahoo or facebook groups anyway.
I had no idea there was a zx-10r group and a huge :+1: on the forum being much better anyway!!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I am on Facebook & Myspace both as MRBRET as on here.

If you want to add me just send a request & mention you are from here.

Feel free to add me in you have these apps also:
Myspace: Mobsters or Yoville
Facebook Mob Wars or YoVille

·
Registered
349 Posts
I have facebook. Myspace is way too complicated lol

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I'm on facebook (well sometimes). My wife is addicted to that thing. I'm going to seek that ZX-10 group. if anyone wants to hit me up I am under Ernesto Cardenas, I will be easy to spot as the really handsome one.

·
Ex Postwhore
4,688 Posts
I think everyone uses facebook more now than myspace especially because so many people around the worls use facebook now.

And Alper nice to see you back!:eek:ccasion1

1 - 20 of 51 Posts