Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone ever heard of NEX? They make silicone radiator hoses. I know Samco is reputable just curious as to the quality of NEX. They are made in Europe, I believe Germany. I just happened on this will surfing fleabay. Might be able to save about $100 over Samco. Thats if the quality is good. Here is the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-...6718976QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
they are actually made in taiwan or some shit if they are the ones from ebay.
Looked at them and well honestly rather not buy anything like this from over there, being they are knock-offs and the quality more than likley wont be up to the same standards, so i prefer piece of mind with samco..but hey if you get them do a write up

·
Registered
411 Posts
:+1:
they are actually made in taiwan or some shit if they are the ones from ebay.
Looked at them and well honestly rather not buy anything like this from over there, being they are knock-offs and the quality more than likley wont be up to the same standards, so i prefer piece of mind with samco..but hey if you get them do a write up

·
Registered
798 Posts
this throws me off a bit

NEX Silicone Performance hoses are capable of operating temperatures of 356 degrees Fahrenheit and a 4 bar max temperature.
didn't know bar was also a measurement of temperature

when ever i see auctions that can't accurately describe what they are selling i walk away .. or surf away how ever you wanna say it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts