Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iv surfed rrw and superbike planet and didn't see anything new about the ussb series that was proposed a few weeks back, i thought somebody here might have an inside line on whats going on, what about ama/dmg? any new news about that? to be honest i'd rather see wsbk do 3-4 more race weekends here in the states then the ama/dmg debacle

·
Supercharged Mod
4,392 Posts
USSB is dead in the water. Although none of the deviant manufacturers has officially confirmed it, there were some reports a couple weeks back that AMA and MIC had patched up their differences.

·
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
USSB is dead in the water. Although none of the deviant manufacturers has officially confirmed it, there were some reports a couple weeks back that AMA and MIC had patched up their differences.
cool, i hope so, why don't they just follow the wsbk rules? i know that was talked about and seems like common since to go that direction.

·
Supercharged Mod
4,392 Posts
It seemed that running WSBK rules had some political issues associated with it. 2009 will go with the previously-agreed-upon 2009 rules plus spec tires - which is what they should have done in the first place ...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts