Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

141 - 149 of 149 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,670 Posts
First I'm glad you made it out ok considering the circumstances. Head trauma is a major injury especially a cracked skull. Glad you are recovering well, and in good spirits. Scout and Duhastme are correct, the wife may want you to give up the bikes. I know that all too well. Take care of yourself- I have never met you Skydork, but someday I really want to. You to me are one of those special people that I'd like the pleasure of meeting one day. I meet lots of people every day in my job, but few are worth waiting a minute extra for- listening to.

I believe you are one of those people.

..and out of all the dorks in the world, there is only one SkyDork. My favorite dork. :wink:

Sorry for all the sap. Long day.

:ayyy:
Hey buddy! Yes, I'm hearing the grumblings about the bike and everything else. It's par for the course I suppose. I told my wife a long time ago that I wouldn't give it up until I was physically unable to ride any longer. Since I don't remember anything related to the accident, there's nothing that is freaking me out about it. So knowing the way I am, I'll probably swing a leg over the bike at some point in the near future. Gotta get back on that horse.....:lol:

And I'd very much like to meet you too some day! That sounds like it would be great and I'd be honored to be in your presence. :notworthy:

:hello::eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
148 Posts
Almost made me cry. ⬆⬆⬆⬆ Really though 'Dork, it's good to hear you're all good. Being me though I just can't not say anything about the lack of spell checking 😱 I've been seeing in your posts. Are you sure you're all good Dood? 😁 Honestly it is nice to see that you're human and make mistakes (spelling mistakes) just like the rest of us. I was beginning to wonder.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,670 Posts
Almost made me cry. ⬆⬆⬆⬆ Really though 'Dork, it's good to hear you're all good. Being me though I just can't not say anything about the lack of spell checking 😱 I've been seeing in your posts. Are you sure you're all good Dood? 😁 Honestly it is nice to see that you're human and make mistakes (spelling mistakes) just like the rest of us. I was beginning to wonder.

What? I made a mistake? Say it isn't really true! What the hell! I'm gonna have to go to rehab again tomorrow and ask them for a tune-up on my head. Ugh. Sorry!

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Hey buddy! Yes, I'm hearing the grumblings about the bike and everything else. It's par for the course I suppose. I told my wife a long time ago that I wouldn't give it up until I was physically unable to ride any longer. Since I don't remember anything related to the accident, there's nothing that is freaking me out about it. So knowing the way I am, I'll probably swing a leg over the bike at some point in the near future. Gotta get back on that horse.....:lol:

And I'd very much like to meet you too some day! That sounds like it would be great and I'd be honored to be in your presence. :notworthy:

:hello::eek:ccasion1
Thanks for the kind words my friend, but I truly believe that honor would be mine.

Take care

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I'm just hearing about this for the first time, crushing to think of what you've been through. Hope you make a strong recovery Jeff.

141 - 149 of 149 Posts