Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

81 - 100 of 149 Posts

·
.net Most Followed Member
8,795 Posts
I support luis with his comments about bloo!how does a so called mod get away with what he has done over the 4 years I've been here!how can all of the other mods sit back at let bloo belittle!bully and insult members because they had different views to his!if you stand up to bloo you get banned!so many members have left this forum because of him!one word describes him "TOXIC"!why is he like teflon and why doesn't the management board deal with him in a way we would be dealt with!come on guys there is a "right way" and a "wrong way"to do things be consistent!bloo gets on a goes for Skydork because he has the balls to call his b.s and now is a marked man with bloos focus!Bloos a bully who hides behind a keyboard and thinks hes god himself
4 years mate? Your lucky and a newbie :helmet: Be nice to me and dont treat me like a wog, be gentle :lol::thumbsup:

·
The Pace
6,947 Posts
Lol scout, have you ever heard of Highway 2? Mullholand Canyon? Theres great riding down here. Beautiful roads. Beautiful scenery. If you ever ride down to the area, you want ti check out these places. Its amazing. Plus Buttonwillow, Willow Springs and Autoclub are all within 150 miles.
yes, I was born in LA and grew up in Orange County. Riverside and Ontario you don't know? Autoclub? Taught at FoHi while the KKK was marching nearby. lol! You bought the naked? ha! Bakersfield? omg, I ripped hare and hound races in that area. so so so funny.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
I didnt know that you were born down here. Thats pretty cool. Shoulda stayed. Lol. I didnt buy it yet. Still looking. I do wanna pick one up.

Autoclub Speedway out in Fontana. They do trackdays out there. I was there in October. Good times.

·
The Pace
6,947 Posts
I didnt know that you were born down here. Thats pretty cool. Shoulda stayed. Lol. I didnt buy it yet. Still looking. I do wanna pick one up.

Autoclub Speedway out in Fontana. They do trackdays out there. I was there in October. Good times.
I added to above post. So cool how life is if one lives long enough and remains mega healthy, thank God. I graduated from HS in Garden Grove and then graduated from Cal State San Berdo, then graduated from Cal State LA then graduated from UCR all the while riding and working and playing and staying married down there and we moved up to SF area in 1989 for new jobs. Riding in SoCal is zero compared to NorCal. Only prob with this area is that some areas get a bunch of snow and ice. Being teachers it's easy for us to move around the entire State of CA.

edit: I'm suspecting that AutoClub is the old Ontario speedway or the Riverside Speedway. idk, though.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
OMG your a teacher Scout?really or you having a lend of me?if you are some of your replays make the sense I sometimes find hard to get my head around!and my comments here are meaning no disrespect or am I being negative in one way!

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
I feel like I just learned sooo much about you scout. Thats awesome. I graduated Pasadena High School, and then UC San Diego. Ridden around a lot of places in SoCal and its great. Angeles National Forest mighr as well be a great fun playground for motorcycles. Lol. Ive been up north and seen some of the riding some of the roads you guys have. Theyre pretty good though, quite enjoyed them. It is very pretty up there. I wil give you that. I quite enjoy living here by comparison though. But thatd be a personal preference.

I would have never guessed you were a teach though. Thats pretty cool though man, make sure you help and inspire the youth to be great! You are one of the few who actually can. Believe in you man!

Its out on Cherry between the 210 and 10, just east of the 15. NASCAR races there. Indy car. They have a drag strip. Trackdays for cars and motorcycles. Pretty cool.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Yeah.....I always "Yawn" at self Racers with over 200hp and over 100ft/lbs of torque too.....your bike must be AMAZING. :lol:

Bloo

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
And to the Member that Cried about a ZX14R being Mentioned in this Thread I am a Moderator and know the rules...this is Posted in the "Out House" it doesn't matter....that's your problem not the Sites Please read the Rules....many bikes are allowed to be mentioned even with pictures on this site...sorry.

bloo

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Honestly bloo pull up mate!theres no need to keep pushing buttons trying to stir the pot!havent you done enough damage in the past!as you have said many times in the past about moving threads along!why can't you just "move on"and let sleeping dogs lie!havent you had enough of petty shit and negative thoughts!life is to short for this shit mate!you have said your accident could have been lethal but you made it out!start realising life is precious and not worth seeing who can piss further

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Honestly bloo pull up mate!theres no need to keep pushing buttons trying to stir the pot!havent you done enough damage in the past!as you have said many times in the past about moving threads along!why can't you just "move on"and let sleeping dogs lie!havent you had enough of petty shit and negative thoughts!life is to short for this shit mate!you have said your accident could have been lethal but you made it out!start realising life is precious and not worth seeing who can piss further
I am going to request Or or YSR to delete your post...you really need to move on and stop trying to follow me or fight me.....I really believe you have some issues.

bloo

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
If your a Moderator like you said above why does anyone else need to delete my thread!its the out house bloo and my comment is pretty much trying to defuse what your trying to do!honestly it was a waste of time

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
If your a Moderator like you said above why does anyone else need to delete my thread!its the out house bloo and my comment is pretty much trying to defuse what your trying to do!honestly it was a waste of time
Agree.....lets keep your comments.....it really shows who you are and I like that to lump you in to a group that is not very kind. :wink:

bloo

·
Always On Mod
1,840 Posts
I feel like I just learned sooo much about you scout. Thats awesome. I graduated Pasadena High School, and then UC San Diego. Ridden around a lot of places in SoCal and its great. Angeles National Forest mighr as well be a great fun playground for motorcycles. Lol. Ive been up north and seen some of the riding some of the roads you guys have. Theyre pretty good though, quite enjoyed them. It is very pretty up there. I wil give you that. I quite enjoy living here by comparison though. But thatd be a personal preference.

I would have never guessed you were a teach though. Thats pretty cool though man, make sure you help and inspire the youth to be great! You are one of the few who actually can. Believe in you man!

Its out on Cherry between the 210 and 10, just east of the 15. NASCAR races there. Indy car. They have a drag strip. Trackdays for cars and motorcycles. Pretty cool.
I've ridden Mulholland and Angeles Forest. They're fun areas. I live like 40 min from Mulholland and 1. Honestly i miss Hwy 9 up north, that was about 15 min from me.

I've done a couple trackdays at big Willow and buttonwillow since I've been down here. Gotta try Autoclub and Chuckwalla still. June will be the earliest assuming my wrist heals fast enough.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
I've ridden Mulholland and Angeles Forest. They're fun areas. I live like 40 min from Mulholland and 1. Honestly i miss Hwy 9 up north, that was about 15 min from me.

I've done a couple trackdays at big Willow and buttonwillow since I've been down here. Gotta try Autoclub and Chuckwalla still. June will be the earliest assuming my wrist heals fast enough.
Ive never ridden Buttonwillow or Willow Springs. Went there for a buddys trackday in his car. That was cool. Ill tell ya, the facilities at Autoclub are brilliant. Nice large garages and everything. Really a nice setup. Cuz its all set for NASCAR teams. Id like to try Chuckwalla, thats just a looong drive. Lol

Ive ridden some of highway 9 before. I will say, that is a beautiful road. So much nicer forestry and everything. Very very pretty. That was 5 years ago. Dunno how much its changed, probably not much.

Angeles Crest is great, its 15 minutes for me. Mullholland is slike an hour +, so Ive only ever gone out there once. I didnt particularly enjoy The Snake, but I did like the rest of the roads. Malibu Hills and all of that stuff. Really really neat. So much fun.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Thats a sexy garage EJR. I like that quite a lot. Wish I had the ability to convert mine into a mancave like that.

As for the drama train, some os us just try to make small talk. Or troll people to shut it down. Hasnt worked in here. Too many people that just cant seem to stop bickering over everything.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Thats a sexy garage EJR. I like that quite a lot. Wish I had the ability to convert mine into a mancave like that.

As for the drama train, some os us just try to make small talk. Or troll people to shut it down. Hasnt worked in here. Too many people that just cant seem to stop bickering over everything.
Yeah, I hear ya.

As for the garage, thanks man! It actually cost me about 500 or so to do it. I took a piece off my bike to Home Depot- they have a laser scanner that will match the paint. Added some electrical outlets, did all the drywall stuff myself so it was essentially free, and then painted which was the biggest pain in the ass. But it just cost me materials, and I did it in a long 3 day weekend. Yeah, one last thing I need to do- checkerboard the floor. Gonna do RaceDeck flooring. They have kawi green tiles, so it will be black and green checkerboard. Should be pretty sweet when it's done.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Someone is just acting like a spoiled baby because all the attention is on SkyDork right now, which it should be as he has been a very very helpful Moderator and is a truly stand up member of this forum - much unlike another Mod we all know of. Sky has helped me more than a few times and i get great tips from reading his posts to other members as well. Plus, he puts together complete thoughts and sentences with proper punctuation! Also, the guy would never ever think of trolling or spamming someone elses thread just to be a Nazi jerk. So yea, im pulling for the guy wholeheartedly whatever the mess is he's in - even if there's a body that needs buried - gimme a call Sky!

Pete, try not to feed the Troll mate. You and i are cut from the same cloth and i admire your fierce integrity. But at this point, for me its more like i feel like im beating up a Special Ed kid or something (Corky!). Not that ive ever done that before!

EJR you hit the nail on the head. But the drama train only comes around when the Troll comes out from under the bridge. Good lookin' man cave and id MUCH rather talk about throwing wrenches and changing chain rings. Let us know how the floor comes out.

81 - 100 of 149 Posts