Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

61 - 80 of 149 Posts

·
.net Most Followed Member
8,795 Posts
Numerous posts deleted. Luis you were a mod. You wouldn't tolerate a member saying those things about another member back then. You know we cant tolerate it now.
:+1: sadly you deleted the posts so that the newbs will never know whats behind the curtain. Explain to me how a certain someone is still a mod then. I was a mod yes, and pushed away from that same person :wink2:

·
Chairman of the Board
16,053 Posts
:+1: sadly you deleted the posts so that the newbs will never know whats behind the curtain. Explain to me how a certain someone is still a mod then. I was a mod yes, and pushed away from that same person :wink2:
I would never stop anyone from sharing their frustration with another member or moderator publicly as long as its in a lucid and civilized way. The name calling, that's beneath you man. Your better than that and I know it.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,053 Posts
And you didnt deleted his posts mocking another mod team member. Your not coherent , thats what i can write before being deleted
I will edit his posts as well. Your right, no person on the board, mod or not has a right to belittle others.

·
.net Most Followed Member
8,795 Posts
I will edit his posts as well. Your right, no person on the board, mod or not has a right to belittle others.
Mod moderating another mod, :headshake: this for quite some time, members arent stupid. Is there someone on the wheel of this thing? :headshake:
Name calling was normal for that you so call "member" or mod, along with bad rep for bullying or even Pms saying that he runs the place and is the head of the moderator team. And when that happens forum is what it is right now...anarchy :wink2:
I will sure help to bring back here real members that made this site what it is and were real influential and productive. yeah right :fu2:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I support luis with his comments about bloo!how does a so called mod get away with what he has done over the 4 years I've been here!how can all of the other mods sit back at let bloo belittle!bully and insult members because they had different views to his!if you stand up to bloo you get banned!so many members have left this forum because of him!one word describes him "TOXIC"!why is he like teflon and why doesn't the management board deal with him in a way we would be dealt with!come on guys there is a "right way" and a "wrong way"to do things be consistent!bloo gets on a goes for Skydork because he has the balls to call his b.s and now is a marked man with bloos focus!Bloos a bully who hides behind a keyboard and thinks hes god himself

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Ive never had issues with you or10r or animal!I never had I issue with any mod except bloo!you have members like LDH that were crucified by bloo for what!I just can't believe management can let 1 of their moderators bully and belittle members!you usually couldn't get the truth out there because bloo would delete your posts!this is so frustrating I keep shaking my head

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I understand what your saying mr honez and respect your wishes!There has been some things in life starting at the earliest ages that to belittle someone doesn't make you a better person!most who do this have issues themselves and try to hide them by picking on others!to be a bully is school yard shit!most of us have been at some stage bullied by someone older!stronger or in a position of authority to be able to do it!to have it happen to you can be devastating especially when your young and takes all your confidence away!I don't care of repercussions at this stage in my life and I will NEVER take a step back when dealing with a bully!I don't care if you are the Hulk I couldn't look at myself in the mirror if I didn't call you out!

·
The Pace
7,011 Posts
I'm not gone, just been super busy since moving to LA in June last year and starting a new job. I'm still lurking...
LA! Dang. No riding down there...but the beaches are awesome. Grew up in Huntington. Where you at?

edit: Sky lives in FL. Gray head State of the Nation. I know as both parents and grandparents and wife's grandparents moved to FL so had to visit FL and sweat the humidity. I'm betting some old guy hit Sky on his new bike. And he won't talk to us about what happened. So there. :)

·
Registered
454 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Lol scout, have you ever heard of Highway 2? Mullholand Canyon? Theres great riding down here. Beautiful roads. Beautiful scenery. If you ever ride down to the area, you want ti check out these places. Its amazing. Plus Buttonwillow, Willow Springs and Autoclub are all within 150 miles.

Reactions: scout
61 - 80 of 149 Posts