Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

41 - 60 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
What's up peeps!?!

So sorry I've been away from the site for awhile. It seems as though I got pretty hurt last month and I've actually been in and out of the hospital over the last month. Because of that, I've been away from my computer and haven't had my phone near me so being on the site had been a challenge up to this point. Luckily I'm doing ok at the moment and just have some more stuff to do to get back to being good. Not cool, but it is what it is.

Again, sorry for my absence from the site until now!
Great to hear you are still with us, and it sounds like you are on a good road to recovery, so cheers for that.

I want to let you know though Boxtradamus was scheming to take over your identity. Unless... wait a minute, maybe he already has!!! SkyDork, just blink twice if you need help ok? I know a guy who knows a guy that can un-torque that c-ring!

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Take all the time you need skydork, I'll be here saying dampener til you return.... :heyyou::heyyou::lol::lol:
:crackup:

Dork, glad youre ok man! Rest up.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,053 Posts
What's up peeps!?!

So sorry I've been away from the site for awhile. It seems as though I got pretty hurt last month and I've actually been in and out of the hospital over the last month. Because of that, I've been away from my computer and haven't had my phone near me so being on the site had been a challenge up to this point. Luckily I'm doing ok at the moment and just have some more stuff to do to get back to being good. Not cool, but it is what it is.

Get well my friend. You know I'm not far away from you so if I can help you out just let me know.

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
What's up peeps!?!

Glad you are ok my man, was getting a bit worried myself. You get better and take care of yourself.

...And feel that love being sent your way :beer2:

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Glad you are ok my man, was getting a bit worried myself. You get better and take care of yourself.

...And feel that love being sent your way :beer2:
:imwnin:

Remember that moment when they shocked McMurphy the first time and he came back acting all weird and zonked out, then winks at the Chief and stumbles around only to snap out of the act and becomes his old self again and the group meeting erupts in celebration?

I just had that moment
. Whew! Hang in there dude! :notworthy:

·
The Pace
7,011 Posts
That was good news; But also the bitter end situation, as in watching the unsecured anchor rope disappear over the side; Or, you guys watch the Chopped cooking show? Before we know the exit guy, we go to some stupid commercial....

·
Registered
114 Posts
Give Skydork some time. Just like Steve Austin he'll be back better than ever!

But on a serious note, as with any life changing event, take it as it is, and turn it into what it will become. Prayers are with you Sir!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Reading is fundamental lol, :lol:, I did not fake my own death, someone else did it. :2bitchslap:

I mean if you disappear for a month is anyone going to start a thread asking where YSR50 is? Not likely. What about Bluedevil? If he disappeared for 4 months there would probably be people cheering. Is that cheering I hear in the background?

Skydorks, now he is a legend. He disappears for a few days and the world shakes. I sincerely believe he is that missed.
Do you Really think I care if some are cheering since I been gone. I can make a short list who they are and it’s the few that visit the site these days :heyyou: All I know is the site hasn’t been the same since I been gone. :lol:

Anyway I hope this post helps jump starts the Forum again. :wink:

Bloo

Attachments

Reactions: scout

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
some more pics while you wait for Skydork

Attachments

Reactions: scout

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Hasn't been the same that for sure!your bullying and member belittling wasn't missed 1 bit!why don't you just act like a normal person and maybe your contributions could be a good thing

41 - 60 of 149 Posts