Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was gonna buy something from him, he went silent and hasn't been logged into the site since the 28th. Thought that was super strange for him. Anyone know him outside of the board?

·
Registered
454 Posts
Hope everything is well with him.. maybe he is just on vacation.

·
Registered
771 Posts
I met him at the gap a couple years ago briefly at the overlook. Hope all is well. think he is in Florida maybe busy with all the Nascar people if he is around Daytona it is speed week there

·
Chairman of the Board
16,053 Posts
He was going up north on vacation around the first of the year. That's the last I heard from him.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I really couldn't care less about his role as a moderator my only concern is for his well being!this forum has enough level headed members to control things Skydork is more than a moderator he's a real good guy!hope he's ok

·
Registered
114 Posts
I really couldn't care less about his role as a moderator my only concern is for his well being!this forum has enough level headed members to control things Skydork is more than a moderator he's a real good guy!hope he's ok
From a business perspective, I disagree. The point of emergency contact is to support the individual, the family and the business for which the individual plays a vital role. Speaking as a former moderator, I would hold my position in the community exactly as I would in any employment, paid or not. SkyDork's role as a moderator is beyond his excellent mechanical knowledge, it is his skill in moderating, and connecting with people. Hence this thread.

No one pushes aside this mans well being, however if his well being was important to the business it would not be dismissed as "not sure where he is at". This is why I say it is unacceptable for a senior member in a very good forum to not be accounted for by the business.

Good moderators are hard to come by, and make or break good forums. SkyDork is a very good moderator, and I, like you, are concerned for his well being, not just because he is a moderator, but because he is a human being.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Sjydorks account shows he logged on 3 days ago, on 3-24-17, so he is in good enough shape to work his PC.

He might be having some personal issues. But I suspect he will be back soon enough since he is capable of loggin on and I am sure he saw this thread. He never missed any before lol. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sjydorks account shows he logged on 3 days ago, on 3-24-17, so he is in good enough shape to work his PC.

He might be having some personal issues. But I suspect he will be back soon enough since he is capable of loggin on and I am sure he saw this thread. He never missed any before lol. :mrgreen:
A single log in after a month doesn't mean everything is okay. It could have possibly been someone other than himself on one of his access points etc.

I'm hoping you know something the rest of us dont.

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,132 Posts
I hope all is well with him.....

·
Registered
141 Posts
Did anyone even PM him ? I've been lurking these forums enough to see him in almost every single thread that was started.

·
Registered
454 Posts
:popcorn:

1 - 20 of 149 Posts