Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and a freind are heading up to gatlinburg fri. then riding over to the gap and cherahola sat and sun. is anyone else plan on goin or wanna join in??

·
Registered
268 Posts
what state is that, is it anywhere near me im in maryland

·
Registered
268 Posts
yea sorry Im gonna have to pass this time but me and wifey were thinking of moving to big sandy, tn next year any thoughts on that area, good , bad, problems, people. im from baltimore,md big city with alot of issues looking to get outta that

·
Registered
397 Posts
Me and a freind are heading up to gatlinburg fri. then riding over to the gap and cherahola sat and sun. is anyone else plan on goin or wanna join in??

Me and TNZX10RIDER usually go early Sat morning, usually meet up at the overlook around 7:30. I ride a blue 08 and he rides a black 08. Say hello if you see us at the overlook, or the store.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Me and TNZX10RIDER usually go early Sat morning, usually meet up at the overlook around 7:30. I ride a blue 08 and he rides a black 08. Say hello if you see us at the overlook, or the store.
I think I remember seeing you the last time that I went to the gap... There was a black and blue 08 up there riding together.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I think I remember seeing you the last time that I went to the gap... There was a black and blue 08 up there riding together.

Usually early Sat. around 7:30-9:30. After that the parade starts, and they start handing out tickets. Maybe see you on your next trip :eek:ccasion1

1 - 9 of 9 Posts