1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
I remember seeing one for sale in the classifieds not too long ago with a picture.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Here ya go. Excuse the dirtyness. I haven't taken her out in a few days, so I haven't been able to give her a wash.

Attachments

·
Registered
634 Posts
That was track. Now it's a street tire that still loves to grip.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Don't really get why a pic is needed. They're tires after all. But the street version is the "new & improved" 2ct and the different track compounds replace the power race. The street version is great for the street but doesn't have enough grip at full lean for most 'A' group riders and the track version is the best thing I've tried besides their slicks. Traction is unbelievable and they seem to slide at the limit instead of letting go altogether and spitting you off like michelin track tires were known for in the past.

·
Registered
208 Posts

here's mine...tried to get it clearer for you, camera needs an upgrade!

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Why not? :dontknow: I'm a very visual person, I like to see things! I tell all my girls that itz mandatory that every now an then we have to have sex with the lights on or in the day time so I can see the action. I can't help it I like to see! :mrgreen: But yea all I was seeing was the animated pix of these tires, I just like to see the real thing. Hopefully now I can see them in person an talk to a few people an get some feedback before I make the purchase.

Don't really get why a pic is needed. They're tires after all. But the street version is the "new & improved" 2ct and the different track compounds replace the power race. The street version is great for the street but doesn't have enough grip at full lean for most 'A' group riders and the track version is the best thing I've tried besides their slicks. Traction is unbelievable and they seem to slide at the limit instead of letting go altogether and spitting you off like michelin track tires were known for in the past.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanx for the pix fellas! :thumbsup:

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Zx10Hef which power one do you have? The road/track? Or the A, B, track version? And how do you like them? :dontknow:

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Why not? :dontknow: I'm a very visual person, I like to see things! I tell all my girls that itz mandatory that every now an then we have to have sex with the lights on or in the day time so I can see the action. I can't help it I like to see! :mrgreen: But yea all I was seeing was the animated pix of these tires, I just like to see the real thing. Hopefully now I can see them in person an talk to a few people an get some feedback before I make the purchase.

...cause they're tires. Don't tell me you are deciding by how the tread pattern looks. :eyecrazy:

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I like tires that perform well, but also I go by looks too! I hear that the pirelli tires are great an one of the best! But I hate how they look! They're ugly! So I went with the pilot power 2ct's instead, and I love their performance! So yes I have to see what a tire looks like before I buy! To be honest I have to see what everything looks like before I buy it. I just can't go on blind faith. :cool:

...cause they're tires. Don't tell me you are deciding by how the tread pattern looks. :eyecrazy:

·
Registered
272 Posts

This was new last friday. One weekend at Tanacross Alaska. Great tires, go for it ! Plenty of traction in the rain too.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's good to know! B/c I heard they weren't too good in the rain. Not that I do alot of riding in the rain, but that's good to know incase I do get caught in the rain. My 2ct's really impressed me the few times I rode with them in the rain.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Any idea on the mileage you can look to get out of the Power Ones on the street?

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey where are you guys getting your power ones from? And what versions are you running? road/track? Race A. B.? Version V for the front? I'm confused!:dontknow:

·
Registered
420 Posts
looks like you get about 1000 miles out of those. any word on how long they last?:eek:ccasion1
:rolleyes:

Those that he has seem to be the "A" (soft) compound. IDK where you got the 1k mile figure from...they're a track specific tire. I know from my "B" (med) rears, I only get about 50-60 laps out of them.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts