Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a QS4 a couple months ago for my 2016 zx10r. the stock QS was cutting it for me. I upgraded but now when I'm cruising between 4k-6k it starts cutting out a lot . An my foot is not near the shifter for it to cut out. Does anyone have any input ? i have called baize tech but the phone just rings no one picks up an i have emailed them about it.Still waiting for a response. thanks for the help guys

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
15,059 Posts
I've used the Bazzaz QS4 on my Gen 3, moved it over to my Gen 4 and it was flawless. I haven't used it on my Gen 5 and have no plans to. The stock one works fine for me at the moment.

I suggest you make sure the your connection points are all secure and that you don't have a momentary switch that gets triggered. And the same is true for the pedal switch as well. Make sure not of the wires and the switch itself isn't getting inadvertently triggered by something.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've used the Bazzaz QS4 on my Gen 3, moved it over to my Gen 4 and it was flawless. I haven't used it on my Gen 5 and have no plans to. The stock one works fine for me at the moment.

I suggest you make sure the your connection points are all secure and that you don't have a momentary switch that gets triggered. And the same is true for the pedal switch as well. Make sure not of the wires and the switch itself isn't getting inadvertently triggered by something.
i figured it out. The sensitivity box was just hanging. when i would ride the bike i guess it would move around an cause the issue. I placed it in a better spot. took it the last two days. Runs great now :grin2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts