Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Raceteck evo system.. I can get one from a US distributor for 1350 shipped with the stainless header right now if I do it by sunday..

Anyone have any personal expirience with the brand.. issues, performance, sound?

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Arrow is IMO right up there with The Bomb systems like Akra, Arata, Leo Vince, Brocks, etc... The total opposite of 2 Bros or maybe Scorpion lol. I used to lust after their headers, very nice design and craftsmanship. Wouldnt hesitate to put a Arrow system on my bike. Havent looked at em in a while though so not familiar with the Evo system. Love the sound of the ones ive heard.

Reactions: Victors

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
Arrow makes nice stuff. I ran their full ti system on my 08 race bike. It made stupid power and was light as hell. I also put a half system on my Monster 1200S and it was really nice. I think they are about the best bang for the buck.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do you race? If so give speedmob a call - 707-862-2279. They're the US distributor for Arrow systems and gave me a GREAT deal on my new full Ti system for my gen5.
Not a racer sadly.. Not that good of a rider lol

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
the 60mm systems are the recomended by everyone...

they sell a racing header but is goes 50mm, and I decided not to buy it... the stock one goes bigger I think.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the 60mm systems are the recomended by everyone...

they sell a racing header but is goes 50mm, and I decided not to buy it... the stock one goes bigger I think.
Oddly enough, the one I ordered is 60mm everywhere cept the outlet, which is 58

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ni diference there..... how much did you pay?
Like 1360 shipped.. it's the street one, not the race silencer. However I asked to switch to the cheaper race version if it hasn't already shipped from arrow..

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Cant wait to see this if pics are possible. Nearly went with Arrow myself but they discontinued the system i wanted. Sounds like a standard price for a top end well designed and produced exhaust.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cant wait to see this if pics are possible. Nearly went with Arrow myself but they discontinued the system i wanted. Sounds like a standard price for a top end well designed and produced exhaust.
As of right now I have the 71154ckz coming unkess they can change it to the cp before it ships from arrow. I can post pics when I get it. Likely womt be for 2 weeks it's gonna show up while out of town for a week

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Exhaust finally arrived on Wednesday. I got around to messing with it this evening. Took a few hours to do by myself on stands. It's still not completely back together. Radiator needs to re secured on the bottom and the plastics need to be put back on.

With that being said... it was a super pain in the ass but very easy at the same time. Poor instructions, mostly in itilian ofcourse. Bad photos etc...

With out The silencer in place it's stupid loud. Sounds nearly like a straight exhaust.

I'll get her back together tomorrow and it might be warm enough one day next week to get it out and see what she feels and sounds like.

One thing I am dissapointed in is the lack of cross over in the pipes like most of the other higher power systems.

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
Nice!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts