Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my PCV and Auto tune from SupebikeSupply(thanks to Mary!),after more than 10 hours of rewiring and test riding,i am totally dejected now.

First of all,the PCV works well,i can feel the power difference wtih different map uploading.the problem of my auto tune was i see nothing changed of my base map after test riding!

at first ,i think because the auto tune was automatically changed the map "on the fly",maybe it can not save the fuel trims to the base map,so i can not see anything changed of the base map when i stop riding and shut off the engine.(please let me know the truth,am i right?)

second,i add SPST switch to my PCV,like the user guide said,after riding,if i toggle back the switch from "learn" model to "base map" model,i should see the adjustments in the "Trim table",but in fact,the whole trim table are still all zero ,the auto tune DO NOT work just like my butt-dyno want to say

i have tested the o2 sensor,the led light blink rapidly first,and pause forever,did not flash like the user guide saying,the location i lived is 120 feet of elevation,i think it should means zero number of the flash,so it should be ok for the o2 senor,am i right?

i also tested the cable between PCV and auto tune,it works perfect,no open.

i did not connect the speed to PCV,but i messed the gear calibration table of PCV before,i already re-install the PCV software,but still a mess,and the software always showed 1th gear.

the pcv and auto tune is proper powered i am sure.and i have checked the wiring for more than 10 times,nothing wrong there.

please give me some clues,i dont think i am so lucky to get a brand new fault product of dynojet company.any opinions will be great appreciated!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hey magicmavis,thanks for your fast respond,i test the sensor in the fresh air as user guide said,and my auto tune does blinks a few times when i start it up then goes to solid red.

i DID NOT plug the extra plug in ports,and i plug the rubber plugs in it,million thanks mate,i will try them ASAP!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats my fault,and i did read the guide many times ,but i just mis-understand the "CAN termination" as pluging those six color cables to the auto tune.i hate my poor english!

i have a test riding in small track (2.3km)today,i dont have ability to reach the high RPM of 10r,but i really feel the power delivery in the mid RMP become smooth now.

it seem like a nice investment of mine:lol:

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts