Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it might not be everyones cup of tea but i really like alot of these neon mismatched colored bikes ive been seeing.i have a magma red one and was thinking of bright neon green wheels on it. couldnt really find any pics of red bikes with neon green but maybe some of u have some. its either that or im gonna make it matte black with neon green rims but id like to see some pics first.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
actually i found one on instagram.. looks just like i wanted so im gonna do it.. not everyone may like it but i do.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
actually alot of bikes have fluorescent colored rims now a days.. im just tired of the plain jane look of most of the bikes.

·
Registered
617 Posts
BMW agrees with you.....

Get your rims done, not that hard or expensive and then post up some pics.

If you do not like how they turn out can always change back.

Attachments

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya im gonna do them this weekend, ive painted a bunch of my other bikes but this one im only gonna change the rim color.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well its done. havent decided if im gonna stick with it or change it yet. some like it some hate it but its different at least.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,558 Posts
Love the green wheels! But not against the red. :sad: I say keep the wheels and change the red. :badteeth:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i was thinking the same thing but a really hate to paint over mint condition magma red oem fairings.. ive painted a bunch of my bikes real nice but they usually needed paint. this one is mint still

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,368 Posts
But have you taken it to Starbucks though?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i decided to change it back. i liked the green but just not with the red. just waiting on new exhaust to arrive monday .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts