Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Are those rhetorical questions? I think we both know who will have the best 600 in 04'. :p

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why isnt it gixxer andy, I'm guessing the gixxer 6 will take it this year but I like to see how it does it.... bored at work need something to read as well.

·
11,176 Posts
NinjaJoe said:
Why isnt it gixxer andy, I'm guessing the gixxer 6 will take it this year but I like to see how it does it.... bored at work need something to read as well.
Hell yeah me too.
Whats with all the silence on the 750? Seems like the only gix the mags pay any attention to is the 1000. :cry:

·
Registered
250 Posts
NinjaJoe said:
I'm willing to bet any amount of money that in supersport the Yamaha wins again this year. Last year when the CBR1000 came out and all the magizines were nutting themselves over it and how great it handled and barely anyone but a few magazines such as cycleworld gave the yamaha a second look, it turned out that the CBR1000 would only win one of the 16 races in ama supersport which is really rather pathetic.

This year only Yamaha has done slight revisions of the "already working" R6, so I think it will still probably be fair game. We shall see. The ZX6RR looks pretty good this year to. But the Suzuki a threat, but im putting my money on Yamaha.

To bad supersport ended for the 636 this year, I bet that new GIX 750 wanted some payback for getting it's ass handed to it most of last year by a 600.

·
Registered
29 Posts
MCN 600 Shoot-out

NinjaJoe,

1st CBR600
2nd GSXR600
3rd ZX6R
4th R6
5th Triumph Daytona
6th 749s

The CBR won on it's ease of use..plain and simple.
GSXR great all round package.
ZX6R had highest top speed and best track times but too track focussed.
749s good bike but over priced and better bikes out there for the money.

Sorry mate I can't remember the highlights of the R6 or Daytona.

Cheers.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ahhh MCN loves honda but i care not of "ease of use"...i guess I'm not surprized the ZX6 won fastest track and top speed, something I do care about mostly. I guess you cant subsitute size in that test.

·
11,176 Posts
I think the zx-6 got a few updates this year but I'm still expecting the little sixxer to come out on top and theres still alot of mags yet to test, not letting this one form my opinion.
And yeah it sucked having a little 636 beat my beloved 750 like that so many times last year but it made me see green in a new light and excites to think of what they can do with a 1000.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts