Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright guys, on my way home from work tonight i was minding my own business and some jackass pulls up beside be and starts doing a burn out in his truck... yelling shit out the window... i couldnt understand him.... so light turns green and that jackass pulls beside me and tries to race me... but of course its foggy roads are wet i just ignore it.. so the fucker cuts me off and slows down and speeds up infront of me... ( cant switch lanes)... at the next light that fucker flicks me off and turns... what the hell is wrong with people... i always have poeple flicking me off for no reason.. you guys notice any of this!?

this just pissed me off, but i dont do shit just in case ya know? too many fucked up people

·
Registered
561 Posts
Yes, as soon as the person started cutting me off I felt threatened for my life and pulled the .45 out of the tank bag and he chilled. Permit to carry + cutting off motorcyclist + fear for life = justifiable homocide.

Of couse I wouldn't have done this without two other riders with me... it would be extremely hard to prove that the cager was trying to lay you down.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, as soon as the person started cutting me off I felt threatened for my life and pulled the .45 out of the tank bag and he chilled. Permit to carry + cutting off motorcyclist + fear for life = justifiable homocide.

Of couse I wouldn't have done this without two other riders with me... it would be extremely hard to prove that the cager was trying to lay you down.
:+1: i usually carry my gun on my hip.. but not to work... not allowed.. only downfall....

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
I dont think that has happened to me yet, i did get asked how many miles per gallon i get today by some hot ass milf, and i told her we should car pool and she rolled up the window.

·
Registered
746 Posts
That's jacked up. There really are some idiots out there. I think the worst I've had happen to me was this time two young girls (17-18 years) were leaning out the window of some Toyota or Datsun pickup some punk kid was driving and yelling at me to get a Harley! :spit: Stupid biotches.

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
alright guys, on my way home from work tonight i was minding my own business and some jackass pulls up beside be and starts doing a burn out in his truck... yelling shit out the window... i couldnt understand him.... so light turns green and that jackass pulls beside me and tries to race me... but of course its foggy roads are wet i just ignore it.. so the fucker cuts me off and slows down and speeds up infront of me... ( cant switch lanes)... at the next light that fucker flicks me off and turns... what the hell is wrong with people... i always have poeple flicking me off for no reason.. you guys notice any of this!?

this just pissed me off, but i dont do shit just in case ya know? too many fucked up people
i guess i'm too hot headed... years ago i got ran off the road by a guy in a minivan. he was merging from a perpendicular road and decided to cross one lane and go into the second lane. well i was in that second lane. i moved to the shoulder and rode that until he passed.(20 foot drop off after the shoulder)

well i caught back up to him at the next stop light, jumped off my bike and decided to give him a piece of my mind. he didn't feel it necessary to discuss the topic. i think his wife might have peed her pants cuz i was pretty angry.

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
I dont think that has happened to me yet, i did get asked how many miles per gallon i get today by some hot ass milf, and i told her we should car pool and she rolled up the window.
:crackup: NICE!

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
last year when i was riding, some jackass in a minivan started throwing shit out his window at me... everything in his van...literally!!! even his damn rear view mirror... i was just minding my own business

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
What would have happened if you would have hit the brakes, turned off, hit a couple other quick turns, and went home a different way?

In this day and age, people do really stupid things...on both sides of the fence. Be careful and watch yourself.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
thats crazy...thats never happened to me...however if i am riding thru the ghetto on my way to school i do have everyone staring at me...i think they want to shoot me and take my bike and sell it for crack

·
Chairman of the Board
16,053 Posts
I love it when people cut You off then look at you like it's Your fault. I always seem to get "challenged" by those who think they have a fast vehicle.

·
Registered
643 Posts
im still amazed people dont see a bike thats fishing lure green with HID heandlights in broad daylight, plus i wear bright clothing. ive never had anyone that aggressive yet, usually just the teenagers in a Civic with an exhaust big enough to backfire a basketball thinking 140hp makes it fast.
next time take a different route, even armed you arent going to win against a ton and a half of sheetmetal. if possible get plate number description of vehicle and driver, call the cops.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
thats crazy...thats never happened to me...however if i am riding thru the ghetto on my way to school i do have everyone staring at me...i think they want to shoot me and take my bike and sell it for crack
You got a pretty wild imagination there luckz

1 - 20 of 37 Posts