·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JUST WANT TO FIND SOME BIKES THAT CAN KEEP UP WITH ME AKA ZX-10R'S:fu2:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
come on down towards fredericksburg va one day bro.....we got few guys round here that could "prolly" keep up.... p.m. me if you are interested

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well fredericksburg is like hour and a half north i am on the ocen used to go to front roal however you spell that riding was nice up there might have to come up for a visit

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
yeah bro def hit me up and we can put a ride 2gthr one weekend soon.........we got alot of good backroads between f-burg and va beach............ would be ton-o-fun for sure

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well send me a message with your number so we can get a ride sometime

·
Registered
99 Posts
thanks alot!! I know 2 of your members they were on the Therodore Roosevelt with me!! They both ride Gsxr 600's Male and female. They might remeber me my name is Murphy i used to ride a yellow and black 2001 Honda CBR929RR. And we did a TR Motorcycle Rally at the Harley Davidson in Portsmouth.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
ummmm. im not...uhhhh ok... the title.... it sais "Va beach, Va" as aposed to what other Va beach?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Petersburg, VA here.
I'm down that area from time to time.
Pharaohsoulsmc.com
Ham

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well let me know next time you are down so we can go ride

·
Registered
562 Posts
Hey bud, I'm in Norfolk. Hit me up :helmet: Been doin alot of ridin by myself and a few groups here and there. Would love to ride sometime :thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts