Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent him money for a oil pan earlier this week and need one asap, but he has not been on since i sent the money. Anyone know how to get ahold of him? Just trying to see if it has been shipped or what, cus I have like 2 weeks left till track closes..

·
Pimp/Player
11,412 Posts
I sent him money for a oil pan earlier this week and need one asap, but he has not been on since i sent the money. Anyone know how to get ahold of him? Just trying to see if it has been shipped or what, cus I have like 2 weeks left till track closes..
If you don't hear from him let me know I have two stock pans, I will ship one out to you

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I have to move this hope you get it sorted out but I have this thing about keeping this forum section clean of NON related ZX10R stuff :wink: ....so I am going to move it to the outhouse if you feel there was something going on with this member that is fishy feel free to ask for a move in the Sellers/Buyers Feedback section or start a new thread there.

thanks,

bluedevil

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just got the tracking number from him, all things are working out fine, I was never upset or mad just to let people know, I know people get busy, great seller at a great price

1 - 6 of 6 Posts