Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The reason I was wondering is because I have a military address in Germany. I can receive mail US Postal and was wondering what shipping would run for tires to APO AE 09180. It doesn't have to be priority mail, it can be regular.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,893 Posts
I always ship mine usps and they usually run around $10-15 each. I have never shipped over seas though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
S.ga.rider said:
I always ship mine usps and they usually run around $10-15 each. I have never shipped over seas though.
Thanks for the reply. Shipping should be similar since an APO Zip code is almost like shipping within the lower 48. I just wasn't sure if you could ship tires with USPS.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
168 Posts
brian0128 said:
Thanks for the reply. Shipping should be similar since an APO Zip code is almost like shipping within the lower 48. I just wasn't sure if you could ship tires with USPS.
I was stationed in Germany for three years, I came home on leave and shipped some stuff back to myself. It is the same price that it would be shipping somewhere within the US. Shipping two tires taped together should run you about $20-25 through USPS.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,893 Posts
I just taped the address on the tire and shipped with out a box.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,091 Posts
modidy said:
I was stationed in Germany for three years, I came home on leave and shipped some stuff back to myself. It is the same price that it would be shipping somewhere within the US. Shipping two tires taped together should run you about $20-25 through USPS.
Me too. You name it I had it shipped to Germany. I bought four new rims and mounted tires for my car and had them shipped. When my engine blew in my mustang at 160 MPH I ordered a new crate engine from Ford. Shipping was $300 for the engine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info. Tires can be expensive here and I have a feeling I'll be using a few sets this year with trackdays and regular hard riding. The autobahn here will eat up a back tire on the 10 quick!
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top