Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
www.powersportsuperstore.com

They were CHEAP! Good online support too that I had to utilize. Bought some EBC HH front brake pads that were almost $20 cheaper than on Dennis Kirk or Motorcycle-superstore, as well as some Pro-Grip Gel Grips at a great price. Provided everything works out, I'll be back for sure for more.

Prices on some things like tires and exhausts seem to be similar to those mentioned above, but the prices on the grips/brakes, and other small things couldn't be beat.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
um yeah... the site sponsors aren't going to like this post
Well, the site sponsors can just deal with it. I bought my Akra link pipe, Speedo-healer and X-TRE from Superbike supply and am very hapy with their service and prices as well and have recommended them numerous times before on here. But everybody has their niche. I wasn't about to call/pm Mary from Superbike Supply and pick her brain about prices on a set of handgrips and brake pads. Also, there is a geographic benefit to ordering from different places with regards to shipping times which all things being close to equal, helps make my decision sometimes.

In this case, I was able to save a nice chunk of $$$ over even several well known online retailers in the industry that I used to regard as having some of the best prices on everything. I used to manage a motorcycle shop back in 2001, and I was familiar with a lot of the biggest online discounters of moto parts and accessories. But, more of them keep popping up. That's good for all of us as long as they are legit =)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts